Wheres my Mobile Appsitebookcoupontwitteranator thingy?
Ok, you have heard about Mobile Marketing but you either don’t think you need it, don’t know where to get it or don’t know how to implement it.
Consider these facts about 2011:
- Global mobile data traffic grew 2.3-fold in 2011, more than doubling for the fourth year in a row.
- Mobile video traffic exceeded 50 percent for the first time in 2011.
- Smartphones represent only 12 percent of total global handsets in use today, but they represent over 82 percent of total global handset traffic.
- In 2011, the number of mobile-connected tablets tripled to 34 million, and each tablet generated 3.4 times more traffic than the average smartphone.
So mobile growth has already taken off, and if your marketing strategy does not already contain one or more mobile elements, there’s no time like the present to start. For, according to Cisco, future growth is going to be even more explosive. From the report:
- The number of mobile-connected devices will exceed the world’s population in 2012.
- Tablets will exceed 10 percent of global mobile data traffic in 2016.
- China will exceed 10 percent of global mobile data traffic in 2016.
Finally, here’s one final nugget from the report that should put it all into perspective:
Last year’s global mobile data traffic (597 petabytes per month) was more than eight times greater than the total global Internet traffic in 2000 (75 petabytes per month).
Better get mobilized, fast.
We can help you!! We do Blueprints and mind maps to help with your plan. Create Mobile Apps, Mobile websites, QR codes, Coupons and more.